You know that feeling, that very moment, when you look back and remember those people you dated or thought you loved in the past and you’re like, “Wow. I can’t believe I was with him or her!”
We’ve all been there, infatuated by beauty or handsomeness. But weeks or months down the line, we find out they’re completely wrong for us and we can’t help wondering, “What the h£ll was I even thinking?” These signs were there obviously, but we were so in love (so we thought) to even notice them.
So to prevent such from re-occurring, it’s important to be alert enough to know whether the person you’re currently dating is good enough and right for you…or not.
Refer to the next article for detailed explanation of each of the points/signs which will be listed below.
If you’d like to make sure you’re with Mr. or Ms. Right, watch out for these signs.
Here are Some Ways to Know You’re Dating the Wrong Person:
- You have nothing in common.
- You don’t share the same life plan with them.
- You don’t share similar interests.
- You over-think what you say around them.
- You argue a lot…most times over p£tty things.
- They think the world revolves around them.
- They bring out the w0rst in you.
- Being with them feels like a chore.
- You don’t see them in your future plans.
- It feels like they’re trying to mould you into a totally different person.
- Spending time with them really drains you…physically, mentally and emotionally.
- You dr£ad being around them.
- You’re not bothered what your family or friends think of them.
- You’re embarrassed to introduce them to your family and friends.
- They don’t really listen to you. They are more interested in you listening to them.
- They expect 24/7 companionship without caring to know whether they’re other things you would like to do with your time.
- They chastise you. You never feel like you’re good enough.
- You can’t imagine a future together without getting sad.
- They always compare you with others.
- They act like they’re doing you a favour by being with you.
- They constantly demand for things beyond your budget.
- Conversing with them is difficult.
- You’ve questioned whether you want to be with them.
- They claim to be right always.
- They’re obviously always lying.
- They don’t respect you.
- They get you p!ssed off all the time.
- You’re constantly wondering if the grass is always greener on the other side.
- You’re constantly accused of things you don’t do.
- They keep bringing up past issues.
- They constantly bring negative vibes.
- You aren’t excited to see or hear from them.
- You communicate your concerns but nothing ever changes.
- Your relationship with them is their one and only interest.
- Your instincts keep whispering “get out”.
The above listed are the signs you should watch out for. However, they will be divided into parts and then explained in the subsequent posts. Stay tuned.. Wait for it!